Experiment with cooking...

 Cooking is my hobby since my childhood. But gradually it becomes my passion. Cooking is my mood booster. When I feel low and even in very happy mood, I experiment with recipes. Nowadays my emphasis is on preparing healthy and tasty food. Our children are addicted to fast food, street food. So, we have to notice to prepare restaurant style food with keeping in mind health matter.

I want to write blog to find out local recipes which are in the way of extinction.

So friends, I have been doing experiment with mix and match like international touch to local food recipe and indigenous touch to continental cuisine.


Comments

  1. Good going Bubu....Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good attempt bhabi...keep it up.I would be very happy if you enlighten us about the use of polen in our everyday preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very good Munu.������

    ReplyDelete
  4. That evening u cooked various dishes for me were delicious,Lazeez we say.
    Congratulations for the Page,Fufu.
    #RESPECT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actualy it is very usefull for human body .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it has food value , we should eat wholesome food .because nothing can be happy without health. we must be careful about our food .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment